Degima, S.A. was established in 1997, by a group of professionals with extensive experience in the metal sector, mainly in boiler-making works and welding metal structures. Activities are
currently focused in the development and execution of different contracts for the industrial, civil, naval, maritime and marine energy sectors.
Degima, S.A. offers its customers a wide range of services, and is able to handle any work related to the middle and heavy boiler making and any type of welding. The projects begin with
the development of technical office, including collection, management, and material processing, construction and welding, to further ancillary services, such as surface treatment, machining
and transport. All work is carried out in accordance with Quality Assurance Systems / ISO 9001-2008 certified by Bureau Veritas.
With these capabilities, Degima is able to meet the demands of quality, efficiency and competitive demands of today’s market.
• Staff with over 120 talented individuals (in peak times) and large facilities, equipped with
the most up to date machinery, means Degima is able to manage and develop the most
ambitious of projects.
- Degima placed great emphasis upon our research, development and innovation, focused towards improving efficiency, productivity, production techniques, and the
- safety of our employees in their work processes, especially in welding.
- Degima has modern facilities spread over an area of more than 13.000 sq meters. Buildings have heights of 11 meters and possess crane facilities, lifting loads of up to
- 70 Tons. Their doors are designed to exploit the buildings proximity to the sea and allow the issuance of pieces of extremely high dimension.
- Since 2009 Degima has established, documented and implemented a new technical management system (SIG) in order to improve our efficiency, according to the international regulations UNE-EN ISO 9001: 2008 and UNE-EN ISO 14001:2004 and
- OHSAS 18001:2007. For specific works on design and fabrication of pressure vessels we had the U – STAMP by the American Institute ASME.